This is Pogo the chinchilla. He is 2 years old in this video. Since this video was taken, His bath house was replaced with a large lid. So he is able to roll around in his dust properly now since he got to big to fit in that old dust bath :)
BAJA TV may cause severe allergic reactions: rash, hives, itching, prolonged erections, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue, chest pain, fainting, fast or irregular heartbeat, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, divorce, memory loss, ringing in the ears, prolonged erections, seizure, persistent dizziness, sudden loss of vision or reason as such.